Whenever someone mentions Germany, the truth is it doesn’t ring any sort of bell to most people. It is because the country is one of the most talked about nations in the world. When people talk about this E.U Nation, the conversation is mostly regarding affluence, influence, excellent medical facilities, good education, excellent health and infrastructural facilities to mention but a few.
This article will talk about the ways prospective immigrants can go about actualizing their dream of living in the beautiful and prosperous European country through the scheme.
What is the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
It is a residency permit for Germany Migration which allows an applicant to stay in this Nation for 6 months and look for a job. If the applicant gets a job within the stipulated time, he/she would be given a work permit which would allow such an individual to work in the country. The individual would later apply for Germany PR Visa which would be issued by the issuing authorities all other things being equal.
What are the Criteria for Eligibility?
Applicants for the job seeker visa must fulfill the following criteria to be considered.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors or Masters degree from a German university or its equivalent from a foreign university.
- There must be proof that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover his/her stay during the period the individual would be in this Nation.
- Applicants must have at least five years experience in the area of their studies before the time of application.
- The applicant must present medical and travel insurance, and this must cover the period of stay before work permit and residency would be granted.
Benefits and Prospects of Germany Immigration
The benefits of getting the Job Seeker Visa and working in an economy as effective and are limitless. Some of them are listed below;
- The job seeker visa gives you an opportunity to live in great EU country until you would be able to find the kind of job that is suitable and complements your skill sets.
- After getting a job, the applicant would be given the opportunity of applying for a long-term work permit and residency.
- When a successful applicant completes the long-term work permit and residency, he/she is allowed to apply for a Germany PR Visa.
How to Get the Work Visa
Now that it is very obvious that the Germany Job Seeker Visa is beneficial in all ramifications to let us look at how one can get the visa and take advantage of the scheme.
The first step is to visit the German embassy in your country and pick up an application form. After picking the form, fill it with painstaking effort and attach every document that is required by the authorities. After filling the form, submit it back at the embassy and wait for their call. You will be called and booked for an interview at the embassy, and if you convince them that you are ready, then, get prepared for a fantastic experience in the country called German nation. Career Overseas will assist you in getting all this covered and will enable you to enjoy the best of living in Germany as a skilled worker through this Germany Job Seeker Visa.